This post is a little late, but I didn’t have a laptop in the camp to write a reflection. Unfortunately, because so much has gone on the last week with the camp I forgot what training was like before, anyway here is the reflections from each day I could report on:
– Better awareness of other players
– Need to somehow get more power on long range shots.
– Shooting has improved
– Trained better than Flo, played better.
– Lost concentration sometimes
– Don’t be afraid to take players on, you get noticed and the worst thing that can happen is a tackle and ball going out for throw.