This week the world cup starts. Can’t wait, it’s when the whole world gets together just to watch football, hundreds of millions of people watching 32 teams fight it out. Awesome, how I would love to be apart of that. Just the atmosphere and everything would be incredible and it is my dream to play in the world cup one day. The goal is in four years time, the 2014 world cup. I hope to learn alot from all the games I watch this summer! I think England will reach the final and Brazil the winners.
In other news, I have exams from tomorrow until Thursday and while most of my friends have sacrificed their whole weekends studying, I haven’t revised one minute yet, too busy from watching (watched and took notes five whole hours today) and playing football mostly, but I guess that’s the sacrifice you gotta make to achieve your dreams 🙂
So Monday was the West Ham FootballCV trial day. It went ok. The main thing is that I scored a cracker from outside the box and a good assist, but wasn’t consistent with being good with the ball. This is what I took out of it:
– Assist: Ball comes to right wing, one on one with defender, to the goal line and cross to back post.
– Goal: Edge of right side of box, curled into bottom right corner.
– Hesitated too much and lost the ball.
– Overdribbled (again) at times.
– Probably should of attacked with ball more.
– My aggressiveness makes me look strong and I am not afraid of tackling anyone.
I think I have a 40/60 chance of getting a phone call.. haven’t received one yet, but they said wait up to two weeks so… : /
– Control and passing was good, didn’t lose ball once from just passing around.
– Shielding ball was good.
– Probably should of gone for more runs.
– One touch passing needs improvement.
– Finishing is good.
Top 5 Game Analysis Notes:
I have a upper back strain at the moment, but hopefully that will heal by Tuesday. I have exams which will alter my schedule from most weeks.
|Morning||ENGLISH EXAM||REVISE||REVISE||MATH EXAM|
|Lunch||REVISE||Personal Session (1:30)||Personal Session (1:30)||Personal Session (1:30)||Personal Session Videos(1:00)||Club Training (1:45)|
|Afternoon||Personal Session Videos (1:00)||ECONOMICS EXAM||GERMAN EXAM||RELAX!||Personal Session outside (1:30)||Personal Session Videos (2:00)||Personal Session Outside(3:00)|
|Evening||REVISE||Club Training (1:45)||Club Training (1:45)||Club Training (1:45)|